CONTACT:
Rachel Furman
356 West 40th St 3rd Fl
New York, NY 10018
PH (212)244-7779
FX (212)244-7738
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.JewishMatch.com

JewishMatch Launches New Look, New Features, New Name

NEW YORK, NY - April 30, 2000 - JewishMatch, http://www.jewishmatch.com/, formerly
known as JewishPersonals, the leading destination web site for Jewish singles to meet
and develop rewarding relationships, has announced the re-launch of their site.

JewishMatch re-launches with a new name, a brand new look, and enhanced new features.
JewishMatch now offers instant access to more features; JewishMatchEvents, a
comprehensive events calendar; JewishMatchDigest, an online magazine with relevant and
newsworthy content; and additional features on JewishMatchPersonals. New email,
search, profile, and photo features have been added to the personals services. Soon,
JewishMatch will bring Social Coaching services online.  These services will help
individuals in the Jewish community cope with social issues like anxiety and romance
skill development.

Business partners using a branded version of JewishMatch are The Jerusalem Post; The
Chicago Jewish News; The Atlanta Jewish Times. As well there are hundreds of affiliate
sites.

Rachel Furman, is one of its best success stories.  She says:

"I love the internet.  It saved me. Three years ago I learned to use the internet in
order to find a husband.  Everyone thought I was brave.  But let me tell you, I met
some of the nicest people this way. Some people say the world is shrinking.  But I say
the world is expanding-at least my world did.  And by the way, I am engaged to the
most wonderful man-and we met via JewishMatchPersonals too!"

SocialPlus.com, , www.socialplus.com, the parent company of JewishMatch.com has
developed and now operates a network of unique online communities (over 10) with
easy-to-use, secure, multi-media communication. Individuals will have the ability to
develop an extensive profile about themselves. Members can access the best tools
available to improve their social & professional lives.  SocialPlus.com also just
launched Corazones, a site dedicated to servicing the online Spanish speaking
community.  A site dedicated to servicing Spanish-speaking Jews is in the works.

SocialPlus's partners include The Bergen Record, The Star Ledger, The Miami Herald and
many more both in the US and the UK.

                                                                         ###

If you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply with
the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you from their future
mailings.