# Newsgroups: altnet.general
# On 1 Jun 2000 22:26:29 GMT, [EMAIL PROTECTED]© (wildman©) wrote:
#
# >I check alt.anonymous.messages everyday for messages sent to me from various
# >acquaintances, and there are only 31 new posts showing for June 1 so far.
# >Normally, there are between 350 and 500 a day! I checked both Altopia and
# >Newscene, and with 3 different newsreaders; results all the same.
# >I wonder what is going on? That is extremely strange. It has been years since
# >daily posts there have been so low. Are all the nym servers down, at the same
# >time?
# >Anybody else notice this???
#
# nym.alias.net is down. That might account for most of the shortage.