On Mon, 12 Jun 2000, Kurth Bemis wrote:

> At 11:04 PM 6/11/2000 -0400, Daniel wrote:
>
> hrm....it seems that whenever i see something about privacy or free speech
> kiddies always bring up this anarchist shit.  Is it me or do other ppl
> notice this also.?

I wonder how they are getting pointers to the list.  In my more paranoid
moments I imagine certain Agents of the TLA (Hi Jeff!) pointing them here
hoping to get Cypherpunks shut down due to an "Aiding the Stupid" charge
or drive out the regulars due to all the clueless twits showing up. Either
way it seems more and more like a form of denial of service attack.

It does give an opertunity to sharpen up on the creative writing skills.

> ~kurth
>
> >hi my name is brad i was to have the anarchy cookbook and such but have
> >lost it where did you find the joly roger. this is my friends computer
> >email me back at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >thanx
> >                                 brad

[EMAIL PROTECTED] | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.
    "In the future, everything will have its 15 minutes of blame."