At 11:59 AM -0700 on 7/16/00, Bill Stewart wrote:

> Note that this took place in June.
> Somebody asked Ryan about it during his Q&A call at the July cypherpunks
> meeting,
> and I don't remember his answer, though I think he said it was mainly a
> miscommunication problem.

Like he told them he was going to Sealand in the first place? :-).

Aren't these nation-state things a bitch?

"Regulatory Arbitrage", indeed...

Cheers,
RAH
"First, you clear customs in the UK. Then you exit the UK at the ferry
dock(?). Then you clear 'customs' in Sealand. Unwind to go home..."
--
R. A. Hettinga <mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>