Quicken.com Small Business Newsletter

July 2000

Welcome to the July 2000 Newsletter. Our goal is to provide you with useful information on important business issues.

 Getting Financing for Your Business

The perception that many small business owners have is that financing means taking whatever money you can get; the faster and easier you can get it, the better. Unfortunately, this approach doesn't take into account the fact that getting money for your business involves a variety of considerations, financial and nonfinancial, good and bad.

Read the entire article.

 Analyzing the Market Environment

You may have developed a unique business idea, but why do you believe your idea will be successful? Is it based upon discussion of the idea or presentation of a prototype product or plan to friends and associates? If your business has been operating for a while, you've probably thought about branching out with new product lines, side businesses, or additional locations. How can you be sure the odds are with you as you pursue new directions?

Read the entire article.

With Business Filings Incorporated, you can incorporate your business or form an LLC in any of the 50 states. It's easy and affordable.

Click here to incorporate.

 What Can a Business Plan Do for You?

A well-developed plan can serve as one of your most important management tools. A good plan will provide a blueprint and step-by-step instructions on how to translate your idea into a profitably marketed service or product.

Read the entire article.

Need to change your subscription?
If you find this newsletter useful, please tell a friend or family member about it. Anyone can sign up for a free subscription. Visit our subscription page to subscribe or to change the format in which you receive the email. To remove your name from our newsletter list please reply to this message and type "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
Distributed by Message Media Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
(c) 2000

You are subscribed as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]