Congratulations! Megaporn.com is giving you one month free that's ten pornsites for 30
days FREE
You have received this email because you were a member of the Erotica family once and
we want you back

We have randomly selected a chosen few for this one time special offer.
We guarantee you will never find a better deal than this!
That's right first 30 days free and your membership will then renew for only $9.95 a
month for as long as
you wish, that's a savings of $60 a month.  It doesn't get any better than this!

This is no joke you have been randomly selected from our database to win 30 days FREE
and after your
free 30 days, you only pay  $9.95 a month until you decide to cancel, but remember
this is a one time offer
so take advantage of it now! And let the good times Roll.

Membership to Megaporn.com  includes
Erotica.com
Asiankitty.com
Strokmag.com
Tranzone.com
Do-me-live.com
Newnymphos.com
Babyonboard.com
Agedladies.com
Queensize.com
And all of our new content
Pam & Tommy video
Houston 's gangbang as seen on Howard Stern
Minx Manor Live voyeur house
Geisha house
Casting couch
New online Magazines
Tons of new Pictures, Videos, and live feeds
Too much to list so what are you waiting for click on the link below for your Special
deal.

go to http://www.secure-billing.net/cdjoin2.asp?sitename=megaporn&promoid=91330.
Thank you and we hope to see you back at Erotica again very soon.