http://einstein.ssz.com/cdr/index.html

The reason you people get all the spam is that you don't recieve any of
the day to day traffic on the CDR, you just get the crap sent to toad.

What should happen is that the operator of toad.com should be asked to
make their intention clear as to the long term support of the list on that
machine. They should further be asked to begin to act to reduce the level
of spam through that address. If they refuse then I believe we would then
be justified in dropping all connections to it since such a position is
tantamount to DoS attack.

          Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
          signifying nothing.
                                            W. Shakespeare

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      [EMAIL PROTECTED]