At 01:11 PM 7/12/00 -0400, Duncan Frissell wrote:
>At 11:56 AM 7/12/00 -0400, Marcel Popescu wrote:
>(2) EXCEPTIONS.:Subsections (d)(5)(B), (g)(5)(B), and(s)(3)(B)(v)(II) do
>not apply to any alien who has been lawfully admitted to the United States
>under a nonimmigrant visa, if that alien is:
>
>(A) admitted to the United States for lawful hunting or sporting purposes
>or is in possession of a hunting license or permit lawfully issued in the
>United States;

I suspect much of the country makes it easy to get a hunting license,
at least if you've got a driver's license.
Here in California it's sometimes been hard to get a driver's license without
citizenship papers because some of the Republicans think it's unsafe to drive
while speaking Spanish, but Georgia is probably easier about that.
                                Thanks!
                                        Bill
Bill Stewart, [EMAIL PROTECTED]