Hello!

You are cordially invited to accept a Free Membership to an Online
Shopping Club!

By accepting this Free Membership, you will instantly consolidate
your purchasing power with over 390,000 members worldwide and start
saving money with the great discounts you will receive simply by
being a member of this exciting Club! You will have over 70 different
name brand stores to choose from and there is no monthly quota on
what or how much you have to buy. Shop when you want and where you
want! This is true freedom... Freedom of choice and Freedom from
high Retail Prices!!

You will also receive an INSTANT DOWNLINE!! Everyone who signs up
AFTER you will be placed below you in our straight downline matrix!
You could literally have over 1000 members under you just days after
you join this club! This is not HYPE, it is really happening!

This is also a great Home Based Business! You may find out more about
this aspect of the club when you claim your Free Membership and your
instant downline! You will receive some very informative emails from
myself as well as my upline explaining this part of the club in more
detail! You will also be directed to my company website so that you
may check it all out at your leisure and find out how amazing this
company really is! There is no obligation nor any commitments to
building your own business, we just want you to be informed about
this exciting way to gain personal and financial freedom, all with
the guidance and help of your upline leaders.

But that's not all you'll get with a Free Membership to this Club!!!
You will also receive, for free, SOFTWARE that is good for promoting
ANY business! I will personally send you the URL to download this
free software when I receive the confirmation email that you have
claimed your Free Membership and Instant Downline!

Just reply  with "Sign Me Up For The FREE Membership" to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with your
full name and complete email address, where I may send you
your new member ID number and the URL for the free software. I will need all
information requested or I cannot  process your request.
You will instantly be a new member of the most exciting and innovative
club I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of!

I'm looking forward to welcoming you into this club and helping you
in any way I can! As soon as you receive your new member number, you
are welcome to go directly to our Club's Mall and browse around and
start shopping for what you want and need!

Most Sincerely,
Brenda Rood

 Your name was forwarded to me as an individual that requested information on a home
based business. If this is incorrect, please request to be removed from this list.I
sincerely hope this has not caused you any inconvenience. Thank you.