"Response to raid on White Ocean zone split with some describing it as
an attempt to reclaim event from the ‘parasite class’"

Parasite Class... A good description Marx would smile at of someone
making 60K a year to write apis or network engineer the lip syncing of
executive conference calls.

More @Guardian UK:
https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2016/sep/05/luxury-camp-at-burning-man-festival-targeted-by-hooligans