There are lots of awesome people working to Google or that already worked
there.  I have great friends there in Brazil, Switzerland and Montain View.

When I was planning to make my marriage in the hackerspace, the Minister of
the Flying Spaghetti Monster who would marry me is one of my dearest
friends and a proud Googler (SRE).

Please, don't judge all the employees for the company.
sea sea
say it."