On Sep 9, 2016 12:02 AM, "Mirimir" <miri...@riseup.net> wrote:

> On 09/08/2016 08:50 PM, Cypher Piggie wrote:
> >
> > juan has no right abuse others....
>
> He for sure does! But maybe not so repetitiously, like a fucking bot ;)

Mirimir, my dearest love, do you know what is a "feijoada"?  :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feijoada

Please, don't waste time talking with the bacon and help me to make a good
feijoada.  A friend is helping, but he is pretty busy at work now.

I regret deeply all the time that I've spent crying for my ex-boyfriend
instead studying hardly to learn how to catch pigs.  Cooking pork isn't
vegan, but it will be very fun this time!  Oink Oink!  <3

Ah, I learned that "torresmo" exists in other countries!  "Pork rind",
haha!!  :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torresmo