On Fri, 16 Sep 2016 14:45:31 +0300
Georgi Guninski <gunin...@guninski.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 05:11:57PM -0300, juan wrote:
> > On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 13:49:39 +0300
> > Georgi Guninski <gunin...@guninski.com> wrote:

> > > lol, Russia and China. Did he miss the Norks?
> >

> >     Come on guys. Schneier is one of 'us' - he's a 'cypherpunk'
> > at
>
> "guys" is not very politically correct for the gal chix on the list.

        I thought "guys" was gender neutral. Then again, despite being a
        fed, english is not my first language, so I wasn't 100% sure.

        http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/11816/is-guy-gender-neutral

        "You guys" is a familiar, all-inclusive way of addressing a
        group of men or women directly."

        "The plural "guys" definitely is, at least here in San Francisco
        — I'm often hearing all-girl companies here being greeted with
        'Hi guys, how are you doing?'.

        etc.

        So, I won't be executed, at least for that offense.