I'll note in the headers for the forged message:

       Wed, 21 Sep 2016 13:41:59 +0300

The originating smtp relay server was apparently mail05.parking.ru. The
Received-SPF (presumably from pglaf.org, the cypherpunks list host) grey listed
the message due to an SPF fail, instead of rejecting the message, which would
have prevented this message from being distributed to the list.

On 09/21/16 16:10 -0300, juan wrote:
        I didn't send the message quoted below, so I'm wondering how
        the spoofing was done this time...

> Sean Lynch: > Of course, this is all unglamorous work > that's hard
to get volunteers to do > unless they're really passionate Or getting
paid, fucker.

This email was sent via Anonymous email service for free.
YOU CAN REMOVE THIS TEXT MESSAGE BY BEING A PAID MEMBER FOR $19/year.
<http://bit.ly/k37rpz>
CLICK HERE => <http://bit.ly/k37rpz>
Message ID= 315861

--