On Wed, 12 Oct 2016 08:20:22 -0700
Razer <ray...@riseup.net> wrote:

> "Violet Blue Journalist"?
> Her last Medium post was in June and starts off waxing ecstatic about
> all the publicity she was getting.
> https://medium.com/@violetblue/but-he-does-good-work-6710df9d9029#.aui1mzcmb
> This Guardian article has nothing new whatsoever and is just an
> attempt to stir shit. Which IS pretty much what the Guardian's turned
> into over the last few years.

        the graudian was half decent when they published some stuff
        from assange and  were apparently opposing surveillance. That
        lasted for a couple of years at best? Before that the graudian
        was nothing but a propaganda outlet for left-wing fascism. And
        now it's again nothing but a propaganda outleft for left-wing

        As a note of sorts to self I thought the graudian was a
        relatively new mafia, but according to wikitrash its history
        goes back to 1821, when it was as far as I can tell
        'classicaly' liberal (or 'libertarian') leaning.