> On Jan 15, 2017, at 2:44 PM, James A. Donald <jam...@echeque.com> wrote:
>
>> On 1/15/2017 6:18 PM, James A. Donald wrote:
>>> On 1/15/2017 11:20 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
>>> Do you really think that the color of a person' skin is more important
>>> than their feelings, ideas and actions?
>
> In practice, the consequences of applying the same laws in the same way to
> people of different races are so disastrous that even progs have one hundred
> and one hypocritical and ingenious ways of ensuring that different races are
> subject to different laws, de facto and de jure.
>
> For example, obviously alcohol should be legal for whites, and illegal for
> feather Indians (native north Americans) and progs have one hundred and one
> legal rationales for making this happen, for example alcohol is commonly
> illegal in and near Indian reservations.
>
> Drug laws are enforced very differently for blacks and whites, because drugs
> have disastrous effects on black communities, but not white communities.
> Whites on marijuana do not cause problems for other people, as near to none
> of them as make no difference.  All blacks on marijuana cause big problems
> for other people, as near to all of them as makes no difference.

All blacks on marijuana cause "big problems"? Show me a source for that absurd
line of bullshit. Have you ever met a black person, you insanely offensive
fucking pile of shit?

In addition to being a set of racist screeds that are 99% bullshit and, like
all racist dogma in the US, don't even begin to take into account the fact that
black people were enslaved for ~250 years, your putrid fucking nonsense has
nothing to do with this list.

Why is an asshole like you posting here?