> On Jan 17, 2017, at 7:43 PM, James A. Donald <jam...@echeque.com> wrote:
>
> James A. Donald <jam...@echeque.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> After the horrifying bloodbaths of the twentieth century, the doctrines of
>>> equality and demotism should be thoroughly and utterly discredited, should
>>> be seen as outrageous, shocking, and evil.
>>>
>>> Yet strangely, they are not.
>
>> On 1/18/2017 10:19 AM, John Newman wrote:
>> LOL. The doctrines of equality were the cause of WWI and WWII?
>
> Yes, the doctrines of equality caused those wars, but those wars did not kill
> anything like a hundred million.  I had in mind the communist bloodbaths in
> China, Russia, Indochina, Yugoslavia, etc, which were conducted in peacetime
> after communist victory was entirely secure.

This will be the last email i send to you, because i've just updated my mail
filters.

Blaming the disasters of Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc on the doctrines of equality
is utterly asinine. These are all examples of ultra totalitarian regimes who
mismanaged their way into human suffering on a massive scale. The ideals of
equality had nothing to do with it.

Have a nice life. Actually, get fucked ;)