On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 7:57 PM, James A. Donald
    Let me guess:  You are, like most of the women in the bitter bitches
    march, female, thirty or over, childless, single and running out of
    time to get married and have children.  You are looking at being alone
    and unloved in your old age, and are really really really angry at old
    men who marry cute young women and have children by them.

    You think to yourself "why don't those dreadful lustful lecherous men
    grab the pussies of someone more appropriate for their age"

    Like, perhaps, you.

    Female journalism is always, one way or another, on the topic that the
    writer should be considered hot, no matter what the ostensible topic,
    and that is the subtext whenever ageing bitter childless single angry
    nasty women speak of Trump.