Hi Hi Hi (*_*) - bad sea sea -

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Access Now] Beware: countering “violent extremism” online risks human
rights
Local Time: February 3, 2017 5:09 PM
UTC Time: February 3, 2017 5:09 PM
From: cecilia.tan...@gmail.com
To: CypherPunks <cypherpunks@lists.cpunks.org>

Beware: countering “violent extremism” online risks human rights.

https://www.accessnow.org/beware-countering-violent-extremism-online-risks-human-rights/

I will read their guide below a bit later. At first sign, I liked the material
very much. It seems pretty reasonable and rational.

ACCESS NOW Position Paper: A Digital Rights Approach To Proposals For
Preventing Or Countering Violent Extremism Online.

https://www.accessnow.org/cms/assets/uploads/2016/10/CVE-online-10.27.pdf

-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity. It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you
can with it, and make it the life you want to live." - Mae Jemison