*#  I’ll never bring my phone on an international flight again. Neither
should you.*

https://medium.freecodecamp.com/ill-never-bring-my-phone-
on-an-international-flight-again-neither-should-you-e9289cde0e5f#.nqzda7bdl

(via Lu, bcc.  Lulu, I love you.  Pardon, bcc you because trolls and haters
are annoying some of my favorite journalists since the last week.  Sorry, I
need to control better this amazing Oriental charm, hahaha!!  ;D)

=>  Cute Bonus For Cute Newbies, awww...  #love  (* - *)  <3

*​#  ​How to encrypt your entire life in less than an hour*

https://medium.freecodecamp.com/tor-signal-and-beyond-a-
law-abiding-citizens-guide-to-privacy-1a593f2104c3#.jw1a2rrui

Ceci, crossposting again...  Sorry, I swear I am very busy now!  ;P

-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison