On 2/24/2017 10:40 AM, Razer wrote:
ROTF! To be a revolution you need an IDEOLOGY.

Greed is NOT an Ideology.

Liberty under law, private property, freedom of contract, and freedom of association is an ideology.

Notice that we have a problem that our judges are lawless. At some point, to restore law and order, will need to drop some judges from a helicopter into the Pacific Ocean.

Law, legality, and order is not judges getting their way.

Law, legality, and order is a well armed, well disciplined, well trained man in a neat uniform enforcing explicit formal officially stated rules in obedience to his chain of command.