On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 2:31 AM, Shawn K. Quinn <skqu...@rushpost.com> wrote:
> This law doesn't make any sense as a state law. How in the
> h-e-double-hockey-sticks would New York state establish jurisdiction
> over me, in Texas, with a blog hosted in Arizona (Phoenix specifically),
> but writing *about* someone who lives in New York?

Exactly the same ways they legitimize global onion
hacking, surveillance, renditioning and murdering on
foreign soil, etc. Or even arguing at actual law like
extension of equal protection of gay marriage happened,
state commerce, tort, etc.

Bet the state gets to keep that $250/day fine too, not the complainant.