On Mon, 1 May 2017 01:08:34 +0000
"\\0xDynamite" <dreamingforw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> How does anarchy provide the high-level of organization needed to
> >> produce a car?  From ore, to smelting steel, to engineering, to
> >> molding, to paints, batteries, upholstery and textiles, etc?
> >
> >     are you trolling or what? Are you as ignorant as your
> > question suggests you are, or is that supposed to be a didactical
> >     question?
>
> Juan,
>
> I know you're style.  You don't know what you're talking about.

        dude - you don't even know the difference between "your" -
        possesive pronoun, and "you're" - contraction for "you are".

> You're fronting me as if you know how to answer the question, when you
> don't.

        what makes you think I don't know the answer? And why didn't
        you answer *my *question?

        Are you so stupid as to believe that 'a state' is needed to
        have division of labor? Really? Are you so INCREDIBLY IGNORANT?

        Do you think I know nothing about so called MARKET anarchism,
        when that's exactly the sort of political system I subscribe
        to?

        Why are you so fuckingly retarded as to even hint at the idea
        that the mafia - your state - is needed for people to
        be able to manufacture any sort of stuff?