Politically correct hogwash being spoken out about by a senior
Googler:
http://gizmodo.com/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320/amp?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=amp&utm_source=motherboard.vice.com-RelayMediaAMP

Google likely to hunker down on genitals-are-a-social-construct
"diversity".

Perhaps Google needs a lesson on PHP's BDSM For Life?

Subject: [ PFRR ] Google Employee's Anti-Diversity Manifesto Goes 'Internally
Viral'

Google Employee's Anti-Diversity Manifesto Goes 'Internally Viral'

https://motherboard.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/kzbm4a/employees-anti-diversity-manifesto-goes-internally-viral-at-google

        At least eight Google employees tweeted Friday about a
        document that was circulated within the company calling for
        replacing Google's diversity initiatives with policies that
        encourage "ideological diversity" instead. The document, which
        is the personal opinion of one senior software engineer, was
        shared on a company mailing list but has since gone
        "internally viral," according to a Google employee who spoke
        with Motherboard.

 - - -

A lot of people are pointing me at this story, and asking if I know
anything about it. I do not, beyond what's been written publicly. I
will only note that -- as is pretty widely known publicly -- Google's
internal discussion culture is extremely robust, and overall I
consider that to be good for Google and its users. Again, I know
nothing more about this specific document than anyone else reading
these articles.