On Sun, 6 Aug 2017 09:26:50 -0700
Razer <g...@riseup.net> wrote:

> Yeah yeah. That's what they say, usually correctly (albeit the Ukraine
> Fascists in power ARE Nazis) about the word NAZI in relation to
> historical events, but Fascism IS ETERNAL, The definition is right
> here: http://www.pegc.us/archive/Articles/eco_ur-fascism.pdf

        eco, italian fascist and lapdog of the americunt fascists

> The Nazi ideology is a christian identity ideology

        in other words, it's a joo ideology - the only difference is
        that it replaces your joo  master race with a different
        master race.  And that's wrong! Because the Orginal True and
        Authentic master race is the joo one. Yours razer. Cause
        you've  been 'choosen' by 'god'.

> that believes, in a
> very un-christian way,

        LMAO - Of course your self-parody is totally lost on you. Yeah,
        it's not 'christian' to kill people cause your fucking
        joo kkkristianity is a 'progressive' 'religion' of 'love'. And
        joos are inventors of 'morality' too!

> that anyone not of their ETHNIC BACKGROUND is
> literally sub-human. Zionist share that trait

        you mean, joos share that trait.

> when they say moronic
> shit like "A Palestinian life isn't worth a Jewish fingernail".

        Right. They don't talk about 'zionist' lives. They talk about
        joo lives.  And that's what at the heart of your joo 'spirit'.

        By the way, it's no wonder that the fucking joos thrive like
        cancer in the americunt empire, and rank very high in
        americunt hierarchy.

        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manifest_Destiny

> > "If you really change your ways and your actions and deal with all
> > others justly, if you do not oppress the alien, the fatherless, the
> > widow and do not shed innocent blood in this place... then I will
> > let you live in this place, in the land I gave your forefathers for
> > ever and ever." -Jeremiah 7:5-7
> >

> I do not believe they've ever met, or intend to ever meet those
> conditions.
>
> But you see, they may have "Jewish blood" by birth, or conversion, but
> socioculturally?

        sure - cause 'socioculturally' you fucking joos are the good
        guys....

> > "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they
> > are Jews, and are not, but do lie;"
>

> The Zionists in Israel aren't "Jews".

        Come on razer - you've been choosen, you and your brothers in
        is-real and your brothers in wall street and your brothers
        running concentration camps in soviet russia, et cetera..

> they're christian ethic-d

        that is, they are 100% fucking joos - like you. You still
        pretending that joo-kkkristianity isnn't 'judaism'?

> and
> moral-d Europeans and North American invaders (europeans) re-settled.

        in other words, fucking joos.

> It has to do with Worldview.

        right - they worldview of lunatics who've been 'choosen' by
        'god'.