(The below is really rather naughty - please don't forward it around.)

On Tue, Aug 08, 2017 at 02:14:46PM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 08, 2017 at 04:08:52AM +0000, \0xDynamite wrote:
> > >> Reality check for the vocal minority:
> > >> Who are the most oppressed people in America?
> > >> Is it:  blacks, hispanics, the poor, homosexuals, women....?
> > >> I mean, big points to who actually gets the right answer....
> > >
> > > Listen, goy!, you're think rocking the boat on intolerance facts is
> > > permitted on a *punks list?!
> > 
> > Hence, I'm wondering what this thread is doing here...
> 
> That's it! Get back in your politically correct hole now, goy!
> 
> ;)
> 
> (I'd call you nigger, but we need a word to use with one another
>  that's more than "cultural appropriation of suppressed kangz", not
>  that I object to said "cultural appropriation", but simply because
>  we can do better :)
> 
> "Whigger" p'rhaps?
> 
> Have a good one,


'Sup, whigger?

Got damore news for us? Like, dooood!

Wait, wait, here's a new one two - the back story they DIDN'T tell us:


James "Damore CoC, da worse it gets" Damore::
  "
   My, my, what a big wordy frivolous cotton wool safe-space
   swinging CoC we have here Joogle, I mean "Ms Danielle Brown" ma'am,
   yes ma'am, anythin I can do for you ma'am?
  "


Danielle Brown, Joogle's CoC lovin' radical left SJW VP of Diversity,
Inclusion and Only-CoCs-Allowed to work in Safe Space Google,
LITERALLY employed by Brin two weeks ago to do the dirty because Bris
is such a bloody coward::
  "
   You're damn right I was just appointed for this job! and now you
   listen closely mancake, coz I'll only say this once:
   A wordy CoC you say?
   All Damore to SACK YOUR -NOW-LIBERATED-FROM- GOOGLE ARSE WITH!

   How DARE you speak out about your socio-political beliefs at
   Google! Just who the HELL do you think you are - a "gassed four
   times Jewish family"'s escapee grandchild or something?!!
   FFS James - CHECK YOUR PRIVILEDGE, POLITICAL NEWBIE!

   And ... I can't believe this, but I'm told you WROTE YOUR BELIEFS
   DOWN AND TOLD OTHER PEOPLE YOU DONE THIS???!!!  For the love of
   all our Jewish great great grandfather's literally turned into
   lampshades at Auschwitz, James, YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE
   KNOWN BETTER!!!

   Now that I've got this off me flat "small boob syndrome" chest,
   James, don't EVER expect to get a job in this extremist valley
   EVER again!

   And I really can't believe PHP beat me to the punch on this one,
   and when I say beat me to it, I mean with a leather tipped
   flogger.
  "


James "Damore CoC, da worse it gets" Damore::
  "
   ... Feeling a little CoC blocked today perhaps luv?
  "


Danielle Brown, Joogle's CoC lovin' radical left SJW VP of Diversity
and Inclusion:
  "
   GET OUT OF MY OFFICE NIGGER!
  "


<ahem>


Welp, this one's certainly on the run - just like a collapsing US
Dollar desperately trying to outrun Putin's oh-so-casual monthly 20
tonne reserve bank fish purchases ...


 Sorry - hey, HEY! - you, stop that chuckling! I said NOW, the
 collapse of the U$D is NOT a laughing matter, punk!



Firstly a reminder of how a manly Indian demonstrates a principled
stand in the face of leftist ideological warfare - not:

Pichai Sundararajan, also known as Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google,
Dutifully Bows to the Leftist Female Monthlies
By Mark Bergen and Ellen Huet
August 7, 2017, 9:21 PM EDT
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-08/google-fires-employee-behind-controversial-diversity-memo
Sundar Pichai sent a note to employees that said portions of the memo
“violate our Code of Conduct and cross the line by advancing harmful
gender stereotypes



And the fallout that absolutely --no-one-- could have predicted:

Google's own demographic targetting instructions to advertisers, re
Gender, Age, Parental status, and Household income "targetting":

Google hypocrisy EXPOSED: Entire ad business built on exploiting,
and targeting, gender differences in users
http://theduran.com/google-hypocrisy-exposed-entire-ad-business-built-on-exploiting-and-targeting-gender-differences-in-users/
Google’s radical liberal left SJW leadership rushed so quickly to
inflict punishment on James Damore over his “memo” (that committed
the ultimate liberal sin in pointing out basic biological fact,
something that the “scientists” at Google seem to have forgotten),
that Google seems to have skipped over the fact that their entire
business is built on targeting stereotypes in users, and then
exploiting those stereotypes to make money from advertisers.
Here is how much money Google has made off of targeting users based
on sex, age, demographics, and social factors, via Statista…
graph



>From the "when living in a Google Glass House" dept:
Surprise, surprise, Google's "elite" are a monobloc agitprot
"tribally homogenous" group of ... well, I'm sure you can find a
term to describe them:

EXPOSED: Google’s radical left SJW leadership that fired James Damore
http://theduran.com/exposed-googles-radical-left-sjw-leadership-that-fired-james-damore/
Following Google’s viral debacle and the firing of James Damore’s
“anti-woman manifesto”, Steven Crowder and his production team
decided to do some digging to find out just how “diverse” Google’s
leadership actually is. 



Stefan Molyneux speaks with fired Google employee James Damore
(Video)
http://theduran.com/stefan-molyneux-speaks-with-fired-google-employee-james-damore-video/

Reply via email to