-------- Original message --------From: juan <juan....@gmail.com> Date:
12/28/17  3:21 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: cp <cypherpu...@cpunks.org> Subject: size of
the imperial american nazi government

> "Up until Collateral Murder we were a cause célèbre in the
        United States among various groups; actually we are still a
        cause célèbre, but it is in a smaller left-wing or libertarian
        right-wing community now.237 According to Reuters, across
        twenty-four countries we have the support of over
        three-quarters of the gen- eral population. Our support is
        worst in the United States, where we have the support of over
        40 percent of the population, which is still pretty good
        considering what has been happening.

        As a result of embarrassing the US military and diplomatic
        class, we have had a counterattack. That counterattack is
        significant. This is a very significant power group that is not
        just at the top of the White House, it’s not just a few
        generals; rather, it is all the people con- nected to and
        profiting from that system. That’s about a third of the US
        population, all the way from Chelsea Clinton to someone in the
        gutters of San Antonio whose brother is deployed in Iraq. There
        are 900,000 people in the United States with top-secret
        security clear- ances at this moment. There are two and a
        half million that have

        classified security clearances.239 If we go back over the past
        twenty years and ask how many people had security clearances,
        maybe it is 15 million. If we then go and look at all their
        spouses and business partners and children we are looking at
        something like 30 percent of the population of the United
        States that is one degree removed from that ideological
        structure and that patronage system. It is quite diffi- cult in
        the United States to say something that is against that system."

        j. assange

> "...profiting from that system. That’s about a third of the US population,
> all the way from Chelsea Clinton to someone in the gutters of San Antonio
> whose brother is deployed in Iraq..."

My class analysis says the latter is a victim of capitalism, and is not
PROFITING from the system, surviving within the system others profit from.
Rr