it appears COVID-19 might not be spread via aerosol transmission, instead via
larger droplets:

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/7/20-0764_article

"""
From our examination of the potential routes of transmission, we concluded that
the most likely cause of this outbreak was droplet transmission...

Virus transmission in this outbreak cannot be explained by droplet transmission
alone. Larger respiratory droplets (>5 μm) remain in the air for only a short
time and travel only short distances, generally <1 m
([2](https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/7/20-0764_article#r2),[3](https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/7/20-0764_article#r3)).
 The distances between patient A1 and persons at other tables, especially those
at table C, were all >1 m. However, strong airflow from the air conditioner
could have propagated droplets from table C to table A, then to table B, and
then back to table C
([Figure](https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/7/20-0764_article#tnF1)).
"""

best regards,