Cecilia,

I've embarrassed you in public and am likely to do it again unless somebody
can help me understand you better.

You're living for so long with sorry it is hard for me to phrase this as
always, severe persistent violent repeated ongoing breaking of your body
that is incredibly incredibly empowering?  It sounds so interesting.

I am also not sure how to say this politely: It is normal to cry about such
things, and for communities to rush to aid and protect the people to whom
they happen.  And this also I am not sure how to say politely right now: We
need to model that some day, so that it will happen to ot
Cecilia, although you may