‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Saturday, June 6, 2020 1:28 PM, Karl <gmk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 6, 2020, 8:14 AM other.arkitech <other.arkit...@protonmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com) Secure Email.

i though i gave a fair response.
i understand you say that many computers can be infected of malware by a single
individual who is creating an attacking botnet.
An I said such botnet must be bigger than the network to succeed.

The security of USPS depends on the number of nodes, the bigger the best.

> I also see no reason a malware marketplace would not spread worldwide.

no technical reason, obviously it is flat internet.
But people operate in cultures, I mean that a malware disguised say for
instance inside a pirate copy of photoshop will only be spread across those who
use photoshop who are not caring about malware, not all possible computers.

> Really struggling to communicate here.  I understand you need to know your
> software is given a fair trial to actually run, is that correct?

Sorry about that if that's my fault. I try to respond with what I think about
the attack vector you describe.

I am try to honestly persuade you guys to try USPS if you're really interested
in it as a next-gen cryptocurrency system.
My interest is to gain users that can explore every corner of it, in order to
find gaps, failures, etc. Just helping me in its development.