Affirmative.

We bind ourselves to our conscience, or perhaps we are bound :)

Affirmative pursuit, actions pursuant to conscience.

Individual right to speak, right to "follow", right to converse, engage, block,
all pursuant to personal will alone, no middle man.

Without the right to survive, or even so simple as -exist-, as Razer so simply
put it, we have no life.

Without the right to communicate exercised, then thought, and existence, has no
end, no purpose, and we have no relationships, no community.

Without community, and relationship inherent within any real community, we are
dead to one another, to the whole world, and without meaningful life, without
the opportunity to discover one another - our cries, our loves, hopes and
dreams for each other.

Fundamntal rights are fundamental for a reason - they are fundamental to life,
to our rights to survive, to thrive, and to merely exist.

We cannot survive without existing.

We cannot thrive without surviving.

So we each individually, and collectively, are with all fundamental rights to
exist and to survive.

Every opposition to you/ an individual exercising one or more of these basic
rights, is despotism, the evidence of sociopaths in action, and ought be called
out publicly as such.

As hackanarchopunks, we can facilitate the exercise by the individual, be he
with 9 or 90 million followers, to converse digitally amongst his "follower"
group.

Gatekeepers belie the sociopath.  Sociopaths conduct entire false campaigns,
even "damaging their share price" to the tune of literally billions of dollars
and with the credible deniability of actual "withdrawing advertisers", in the
pursuit of control, and censorship, and for the mere opportunity to inflict an
almighty damaging blow to those he sees as his opposition.

Till the morrow,