On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 10:28:12PM -0600, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
> On 11/13/20 21:18, professor rat wrote:
> > Before filtering his crap to deleted mail, I did a search and found
> > someone of his unusual name living here where I do.
> >
> > Seems I get in the local papers for trashing McDonalds and
> > assassination politics while he gets in them defrauding the public.
> >
> > https://dailyreview.com.au/artists-court-win-unpaid-performance-fees/
>
> Whether or not this is the same person, I have no issue making it known
> I have a very low opinion of someone who would defraud or cheat artists,
> regardless of artistic medium (performing or visual).

I share your position.  When the facts are in accord with such a position,
you're on solid ground.

That article was paid for by an associate of a very bad person, and the other
side of the case (my side), was never even sought by the "journalist".

It's a long story, which will be told publicly at some point when breathing
space arrives.

In the meantime Trevor Alexander did many lies and deceptions, on the court
record (he admitted this plainly, under re-examination in the witness box) and
despite two applications (at least) for the transcript, the court has denied
each such application by me to date.

Trevor also calls himself "Alex Retrov" and is a con artist, albeit he
proclaims to be an artist, and is very proud of his "NLP" Neuro Linguistic
Programming.  He is highly mentally competent, but morally compromised, and he
has financially damaged many people (not just me) and caused me great
reputation damage.

Looks like professor jim, I mean professor rat, has a bit of a bee in his
bonnet, poor old man…