Here's the thing.  Sure, there's a danger in presenting a large Truth,
but so what?  It's only a danger to those who hold onto smaller truths
or, nay, opinions and beliefs.  How will you gather forces for
revolution around your little truths?

Secularism has a place, for sure.  Don't get me wrong.  I love secular
values, but it must be admitted that secular humanism has been a
abject failure for people like the Native Americans, the poor, people
under psychic attacks that medicine doesn't understand (which include
most cancers) -- they've made problems far worse and as bad as ANY
religion.  PROVE ME WRONG.

Marxos