Here you are:

https://cryptome.org/jya/anti-gov.txt

-----Original Message-----
From: razorleaker
Sent: Jan 30, 2022 6:51 AM
To: cypherpunks@lists.cpunks.org
Subject: Re: “The Schizoid Man”

Anti-Govcorp…. No. it's just his policy of fooling people

Açık Paz, Oca 30, 2022 14:47, razorleaker
yazdı:https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks-legacy/1997-July/078500.html

Reap and SowJohn Young jya at pipeline.com
(mailto:cypherpunks-legacy%40lists.cpunks.org?Subject=Re%3A%20Reap%20and%20Sow&In-Reply-To=%3C1.5.4.32.19970725110858.006f6168%40pop.pipeline.com%3E)Fri
 Jul 25 04:26:16 PDT 1997