i guess i'd rather build my own microsd card than plot a chart of
economic factors. i'm thinking it'll probably take me 30 years or so
to build a microsd card, so i better get started.
              • R... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
              • R... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
              • R... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
              • R... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
              • R... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
              • R... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
              • R... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
              • R... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
              • R... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
              • R... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
              • R... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
              • R... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
              • R... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
              • R... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
              • R... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
  • Re: [crazy][spam] was Re: T... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many