1023

I have moved through the introduction. It also listed some of the
subparts of the unit. It described that Q-learning was the first
algorithm able to beat humans at some video games, and it roughly said
that this unit is important if you want to be able to work Q-learning
algorithms. My perception is that Q-learning is less useful than PPO;
I could be wrong. This perception creates difficulty for me.
  • [ot][spam] Behavior Log For... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
    • Re: [ot][spam] Behavio... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
      • Re: [ot][spam] Beh... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
        • Re: [ot][spam]... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
          • Re: [ot][s... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
            • Re: [... Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many