On 8/14/22, zey...@keemail.me <zey...@keemail.me> wrote:
>  gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackersla...@gmail.com:
>> On 8/14/22, zey...@keemail.me <zey...@keemail.me> wrote:
>>
>>> Stop spamming asshole.
>>> -
>>
>> zeynep, why do you say this to me and not professor rat?
>>
>> i really think my spam is better than his. for example, my spam> doesn't
>> insult people as much, nor mention death threats
>>

> Really?he knows it too well. i've told him over and over, and the only

oh i just haven't seen i guess

> difference is that you're sending too much spam to the list, you're ruining
> the archive

well this has some truth.

i think i will spam a little more today, though. it's not about you.
i'm just trying to sort my personal stuff out.

this is good spam, it's talking about coding suppression and such.

but you're right there is too much of it and it's really harmed the archives.

did everybody ever get resubscribed after they were unsubscribed some
time ago? i recall there was a major error and all the old list
members got disconnected. if not, i'd be interested in working with
others to reach out to them and bring the list back to having actual
communication on it a little bit.

are you able to filter my [spam] tag out from your email client? all
these long ridiculous threads i put a [spam] tag on them. the theory
was stuff like this lets me work with the disrupters a smidge while
also being much more easily censorable by hackers.