my outer plan for today is to exercise then prepare for and attend an
appointment
i haven’t gotten up yet as the parts of me that leave a resting state
are very very weak.

i pursued looking at open source dash cams a little, for moving the
morning spam thread to biosignals, or adding them to it. i encountered
difficulty near doing this. when i websearch for things like this, it
stimulates a part of me that appears to try to prevent the behavior.
  • [ot][persona... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
    • Re: [ot... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
      • Re:... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many