---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Chollet, Nicki <nchol...@kilpatricktownsend.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 1, 2022, 4:21 PM
Subject: RE: Meta Platforms, Inc. Board of Directors - USPTO, Digital
Assets and Moscow Exchange
To: g...@xny.io <g...@xny.io>
Cc: Meta_Defensive_Disputes <meta_defensive_dispu...@kilpatricktownsend.com>

Dear Gunnar,

We write to confirm we represent Meta Platforms, Inc. in connection with
this matter. Please direct all further correspondence on this matter to our
attention.

We received your letter dated March 24, 2022 and your follow up from this
morning. We reviewed your correspondence, however, we are unable to
determine the merits of your claim. Specifically, your letter does not
provide any information regarding a specific application or registration
being asserted or any evidence of your relationship with any entity owning
rights in the alleged Moscow Exchange mark. Before we can properly evaluate
or respond to your claim, you will need to provide additional details
regarding the basis for your claim and documentation of your relationship
with Moscow Exchange or ownership in the Moscow Exchange mark.

Meta Platforms reserves all rights.

Sincerely,

*Nichole Davis Chollet **Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP*
Suite 2800 | 1100 Peachtree Street NE | Atlanta, GA  30309-4528
office 404 815 6010 | cell 404 906 6948 | fax 404 541 3387
nchol...@kilpatricktownsend.com | My Profile
<http://www.kilpatricktownsend.com/en/People/C/CholletNicholeDavis> | VCard
<http://www.kilpatricktownsend.com/vcard/NicholeDavisChollet.vcf>