we are so intense around new-friend :S :S :S
it says that finding outlet for emotions can help a lot

> 12. Am I stressed? (Identify stress, address problem or minimise effects)
> 13. Am I anxious? (Identify source of anxiety, use CBT skills to de-escalate)
> 14. Do I have pent up emotions that need expression? (Find appropriate outlet)
> 15. Do I need company/privacy? (Obtain)
        [some don't want to link to, but is from
https://www.reddit.com/r/DID/comments/12d11tx/tw_for_abuse_cant_ground_safely/]

i think we want company. we need more friends?
    it is so frustrating that karl likes new friend so much and tha
tmind control doesn't >( >( >( >( >(
    many neurons don't reallly care if new friend is good or bad
(wouldn't admit though!), but the intense conflict [seems impossible
!!!!!!!!]
        i think we like new friend but
why doesn't mind control like friend. ANGRY !!!!!!!!!!!! why ?
why doesn't mind control like them?
thank you for holding our concern some :) {mind control doesn't really
speak with words.}
            they're being mind control and they were triggered around them
            i think all the repeatedly-thinking is triggering too maybe, unsure

    mind control can come out and talk
    maybe. is slow.

    we want to share that we do like new friend too. ;-} teary-smiling :)
    but that some of the things have been really hard for.
    really hard, frustrating, having to do with how focuses and timing
happen maybe near mind control.

:)

            some of us were wondering/considering trying to be gentle
around if maybe energy around friend built a loooooot more
            mind-control-resistance-determined-action-laerning-doing
that prooobably shocked mind control like crazy ;p
            this is pretty likely it seems.

    so we have other issue where [we dropped karl's life T_T]
        [we're taking more time, some neuron groups are raising being
left out more
        thank you for waiting.
        the resistance energy stimulated old programs that had been
de-energized.
we're trying holding that a little.
it's a really meaningful space, karl says it feels bigger than he
knows how to hold.
        the old programs are probably part of the flashback [some are
unsure, related to them being speedy-feeling i think]
            it's a different part.
<we're thinking of sharing our writing again. it's 2024-04-17 1800
-0500 . maybe we just w--
  • Re: [spam][c... Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many