At 05:00 PM 4/19/00 -0400, Patrick Henry wrote:
>There are a number of good live-finger detect methods beyond simple
>resistance and capacitance that are not easily fooled.  Pulse oximetry
>is one.  There are other extremely good methods which I can't discuss
>here since I'm under non-disclosure.

Lets speculate.  No comment expected.  My newborn was wired to a
noninvasive led/detector pair to measure O2 (or so they said; maybe he had
an optical download port).  There are wristwatches that measure pulse.
There was something in the news about measuring blood sugar by using
ultrasonics to make skin porous.   IR imagers can see the distribution of
veins under flesh.

Meat-Identity, like beauty, is more than skin deep.