At 11:41 AM 6/29/00 -0400, dmolnar wrote:
>biometric identification by typing pattern has shown up in science fiction
>from time to time. Now we will see a new kind of superhero : instead of a

Along those lines, your future intelligent paper clip will correlate
your typing patterns with your pharmaceutical (as well as your
endogenous-pharmaceutical, ie, emotional, state) state and adjust
accordingly.  Similarly for voice and visuo-facial/postural affective
recognition.
Mimics (and electronically augmented mimics) will play a small role in overall
blackbag effectiveness.

It is not "rocket science".

Whatever people can do, is an existence proof of implementability.

JY Worry more about the prints you leave than about the drums you beat.
The former is a transcription of your dna.