David Honig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> At 02:14 PM 7/10/00 -0400, Patrick Henry wrote:
> >
> >This is a true test of the survivability of a minarchist society.
> >
> >--PH
>
> Heh, I'm waiting for the wave of copies with CDR: prepended to them..

I'm waiting for someone who is...oh, let's say a little less "morally
constrained"... to every CDR node back at Sparklist.com's contact
addresses, or send a complaint to inc.net and Sparklist.com for
*every* one they sent. Or, better yet, do a tally of the number of
users on all the CDR nodes and send one complaint per message per
user.

Incompetent sites like Sparklist.com should have never gotten network
access in the first place.

  • Re: Your con... David Honig
    • Re: You... David Marshall
    • Re: You... David Marshall
    • Re: You... Tom Vogt
    • Your co... JokeFunny Confirmation (from Lyris ListManager)
    • Your co... MRDD Visions Newsletter Confirmation (from Lyris ListManager)