Hi! This is the mailing list program for the HtmlClinic
newsletter mailing list from www.htmlclinic.com.

If you need to contact the list owner you can reach him at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi! We just received notification that you would like to be
subscribed to the www.htmlclinic.com newsletter.
In order to be added to our newsletter, you will need
to send us one email back - here's how...

To confirm you would like the following email address added
to the htmlclinic newsletter, simply "hit the reply button"
on your email program and you will be subscribed:

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

No need to type anything, just hit reply and send. Once you
have sent a reply, you will be subscribed to the newsletter!

This confirmation serves two purposes.
1: It verifies that we are able to get mail through to you.
2: It prevents anyone from forging a subscription request in your name.

If you do not want to be on this list, please delete this email
and you will not receive any more email from us.

Thank you for subscribing to the htmlclinic.com newsletter!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To send email to the owner of the list, please set it to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]