AMERICAN DISSIDENT VOICES

 Broadcast of February 9, 2002

 The Martyrdom of Wafa Idris
 By Dr. William Pierce

 Hello!

 I am sure that nearly all patriotic Americans are so embarrassed now
 about the Bush government's activity in the Middle East that you don't
 really want to hear more about it. I understand and sympathize with that
 feeling, but I think that the Middle East situation nevertheless merits
 more serious commentary.

 It is quite clear now that what I announced from the beginning about the
 Bush government's war aim in the Middle East was right on target. The
 aim was not primarily to catch or kill Osama bin Laden; it was to
 replace the Islamic fundamentalist government of Afghanistan with a
 puppet government that would accept handouts from the United States and
 do whatever it was told to do: thus ending Afghanistan's independence,
 bringing it under Washington's control, and eliminating Afghanistan as
 an obstacle to Israeli policy in the Middle East. This war aim, though
 never openly admitted by the Bush government, was justified to the
 American people with much baloney about the mistreatment of Afghan women
 by Muslim fundamentalists and the importance of "restoring democracy" to
 Afghanistan. So what we did with all of our cruise missiles,
 laser-guided bombs, and so-called "daisy cutters" was overthrow the real
 government of Afghanistan and replace it with a coalition of gangsters
 willing to accept bribes from Washington and headed by a yes-man who
 will say to the TV cameras whatever he is told to say.

 Does this make America more secure or serve genuine American interests
 in any other way? Well, it does insure a much larger supply of heroin on
 America's streets and school playgrounds. Afghanistan used to be the
 world's largest source of opium, heroin, and related drugs. The Taliban
 government put an end to that, for religious reasons, by outlawing the
 growing of opium poppies. The first act of the gangster government
 installed by George Bush and headed by Hamid Karzai has been to scrap
 the ban on opium production. It is a big source of money for the
 gangsters -- and "gangsters" is indeed the proper term for the motley
 assortment of warlords who have been armed and financed by the United
 States and who now have replaced the Taliban government, at least in
 Kabul.

 While American aircraft continue to bomb areas of stubborn patriotic
 resistance in Afghanistan, the Bush government is making plans for
 attacking the next country on Israel's hit list, as soon as the
 munitions factories can replenish its depleted supply of cruise
 missiles. George Bush, in fact, is carrying out step by step the program
 demanded by Jewish leaders in Israel and the United States immediately
 after September 11. I remember especially well former Israeli prime
 minister Binyamin Netanyahu stating that the United States must not stop
 with finding and punishing those responsible for the September 11
 attack, but it must eliminate every government that might conceivably
 permit hostile elements to operate from its territory, and he had in
 mind specifically Afghanistan, Iraq, and Iran. We must eliminate every
 possibility for future terrorism, he demanded, and we must do it now.

 Jewish organizations and their neo-conservative camp followers in this
 country made similar demands, the controlled media indicated agreement,
 and everyone in the Bush administration saluted and shouted, "Yes, sir!"
 in unison.

 There's a famous photograph that has been given a wide circulation
 recently in many publications. It was taken on December 11 in the East
 Room of the White House during a memorial ceremony for the victims of
 the September 11 attack. It shows George Bush posing with his right hand
 over his heart as if pledging allegiance to the flag, but the only flag
 visible is an Israeli flag, filling the entire right side of the
 photograph. When I first saw this rather startling photograph I thought
 that the White House photographer must have inadvertently framed this
 picture the way he did. But certainly, it was no mistake. It was a
 carefully posed photograph, and it was approved by the White House for
 release to the news media. Its message is clear: "I, George Bush, pledge
 allegiance to Israel. I am an obedient servant of the Jews. I and my
 government stand ready to carry out your orders." If you haven't yet
 seen this photograph, you can easily find it on the Internet. I suspect
 that your interpretation will be the same as mine.

 And really, this explains many things in addition to the current war we
 are waging in the Middle East to replace all of the governments in that
 part of the world with ones more to the liking of the Jews, regardless
 of the cost to America. It explains why when George Bush or anyone in
 his administration rages on television about how the United States will
 wage war against terrorism to the very end, that any government that
 sponsors terrorism or harbors terrorists will suffer the same fate as
 Afghanistan, Israel is never mentioned. The politicians and media people
 completely ignore the fact that Israel engages in more state-sponsored
 terrorism -- more state-sponsored car bombings, political
 assassinations, and other acts of terror -- than any other country in
 the Middle East. They also ignore the fact that Israel's prime minister,
 Ariel Sharon, is a terrorist and a war criminal, and despite his record,
 whenever he comes to Washington he is treated as an honored guest.

 Sharon is on the verge of having an international arrest warrant issued
 for him by a court in Belgium on account of his arranging the mass
 murder of thousands of Palestinian civilians in the Sabra and Chatila
 refugee camps in Lebanon in 1982. Two weeks ago a Lebanese Christian
 militia leader, Elie Hobeika, alleged to have been one of Sharon's
 accomplices in the 1982 massacre, met with Belgian investigators and
 agreed to testify against Sharon in a war-crimes trial. Just two days
 after that, on January 24, Hobeika was assassinated by a
 radio-controlled car bomb outside his home in Beirut which also killed
 three of his bodyguards. The assassination bore all of the earmarks of a
 Mossad "hit." A fine fellow, Sharon. Fine people, those Israelis. And
 there's not been a peep out of the Bush administration about this
 particular act of terror. And the mass media here are pretending that it
 didn't even happen.

 Bush's East Room photograph beside the Israeli flag also explains why
 the U.S. government maintains the pretense that it is attempting to
 arbitrate a peace settlement between Palestinians and Jews, while at the
 same time supporting the Jewish war of genocide against the Palestinians
 and severely condemning any effort by the Palestinians to defend
 themselves. Israeli Prime Minister Sharon sends out his assassination
 teams on a daily basis, while George Bush continues to shake his hand,
 hug him, and give him enormous amounts of U.S. financial and military
 aid, but whenever the Palestinians make any move at all to defend
 themselves, the Bush government echoes Sharon's demand that Palestinian
 leader Yasser Arafat arrest the Palestinians responsible. Arafat is in
 the doghouse now, shunned by every politician in Washington, because he
 has not been arresting enough of his own people to satisfy Sharon. When
 the Palestinians recently attempted to purchase a shipment of arms from
 Iran to defend themselves, the Bush government acted as if Arafat had
 been caught redhanded in a criminal act. Every Palestinian who strikes
 at the Jewish occupiers of his homeland, at the Jewish oppressors of his
 people, is denounced as a "terrorist" not only by the Israelis but also
 by George Bush and every other politician in Washington.

 Two weeks ago, on January 27, another of these Palestinian "terrorists"
 carried out a suicide bombing in Jerusalem, killing one Israeli and
 wounding 100 others. The bomber was Wafa Idris, a 27-year-old
 Palestinian woman who lived in Ramallah and worked as a volunteer nurse,
 riding in ambulances and providing emergency care in field hospitals for
 Palestinians wounded by Israeli soldiers. Wafa was no wild-eyed Muslim
 fundamentalist or fanatical Palestinian nationalist. She was not
 involved in politics and was not even considered to be a Muslim by her
 friends and family. She didn't even wear the traditional head covering
 for Palestinian women. She was described by everyone who knew her as a
 friendly, open, caring, and fun-loving young woman. She used her spare
 time to give free lessons in language and mathematics to children in the
 Ramallah refugee camp. She simply had had enough of seeing her people
 humiliated and brutalized and murdered by Jews. She had had enough
 Palestinian children die in her arms after they were shot by Israeli
 soldiers. She had taken care of enough Palestinian children who had lost
 an eye or a leg at the hands of the Israelis.

 She herself had been shot at repeatedly by Israeli soldiers while she
 was on ambulance duty and was wearing her Red Crescent uniform, and on
 three occasions she had been wounded by rubber bullets. Israelis
 consider shooting at Palestinian medical personnel to be a sport. On
 January 27 Wafa had had enough and decided to hit back. The spokesmen
 for America's controlled media consider her a "terrorist." So do George
 Bush and Donald Rumsfeld and John Ashcroft and Dick Cheney, and all of
 them vow to continue their war against terrorism and against terrorists
 such as Wafa Idris. And the mindless, TV-watching yahoos with little
 American flags on their cars cheer the Bush team on. To them also, Wafa
 was a terrorist.

 Well, maybe so. But let me tell you, when America fights against
 idealistic young women like Wafa Idris and for murderous thugs like
 Ariel Sharon, it should be clear to everyone but the most clueless,
 flag-waving yahoos that we are fighting on the wrong side. And let me
 tell you something else: people everywhere in the world are beginning to
 understand this: not just Palestinians; not just Muslims; not just
 people who don't like Jews, but ordinary people everywhere who have any
 sort of clue about what's actually happening in the world, people
 everywhere who pay attention to the news and care about more than the
 latest ball-game scores.

 More and more of them, like Wafa Idris, have simply had enough of Jewish
 lies and Jewish arrogance and Jewish bullying. They're fed up. They've
 had enough of the Jews' using their "Holocaust" tales from the Second
 World War to excuse their behavior and silence criticism. They've had
 enough of Jews worming their way into everything, trying to take over
 everything, trying to tell everyone else what to do and what to say and
 what to think. They're sick of Jewish television, of Jewish corruption,
 of Jewish self-righteousness, of Jewish meddling.

 In the past most people were inclined to give the Jews the benefit of
 the doubt. They were afraid of being thought anti-Semitic. But now, from
 India to England, from Argentina to Australia, from Brazil to
 Bangladesh, people have had enough of the Jews. Their patience with the
 Jews has run out. They want the Jewish monkey off their backs and off
 other people's backs too. A real shift in attitude toward Jews is taking
 place around the world. The funny thing is that the Jews, who usually
 have very sensitive antennae for what people are thinking about them,
 for the most part don't seem to realize now that a profound change is
 taking place. Maybe they're just too drunk with their own power, too
 impressed with the fact that they have a ring in George Bush's nose and
 the U.S. armed forces at their disposal. And the politicians and the
 others that the Jews have corrupted don't seem to realize what's
 happening either.

 But I can sense it, and many others around the world can sense it.
 Certainly the Palestinians can sense it. The martyrdom of Wafa Idris has
 had a powerful effect on them. Women simply have not done before what
 she did. They left the bombing and the shooting to the men, but now
 thousands of Palestinian women vow that they will follow in Wafa's
 footsteps. She has become a Palestinian superhero, a model for
 Palestinian women to emulate. Huge posters of her have appeared all over
 Palestine. There will be more martyrs like Wafa Idris, many more, and
 disgust with the Jews will continue to grow around the world.

 The problem for the Jews is not just that the number of Palestinians
 they have to worry about attacking them suddenly has doubled. It is not
 just that the Palestinians have gained new inspiration and new
 determination. The Jews' problem goes beyond the Middle East. In
 occupied Palestine the Jews will respond to the Palestinians with more
 repression, more brutality, more arrests and torture and assassinations.
 Ariel Sharon may have his Mossad murder squads knock off other witnesses
 who might testify against him in a war crimes trial. But around the
 world the hostility against the Jews will continue growing.

 The mere fact that the government of Belgium is moving to put the prime
 minister of Israel on trial for genocide, that Belgium is moving against
 the very symbol of Jewish power and influence in the world, is a
 remarkable phenomenon in itself. That couldn't have happened a few years
 ago. It couldn't happen in the United States today, of course. But it is
 happening in Belgium, and similar developments will occur elsewhere.

 The Jews will try to counter this by cranking out more "Holocaust" films
 from Hollywood, by forcing all school children to read The Diary of Anne
 Frank and go on field trips to the nearest Holocaust Memorial. And that
 will work to keep the yahoos and most of the other lemmings in line. And
 certainly the politicians will continue to take orders from the Jews as
 long as the Jews continue to own or control most of the mass media of
 news and entertainment. George Bush will continue his blather about the
 "axis of evil" and will denounce as "evil" any country or government or
 group or individual that refuses to take orders and will threaten to
 annihilate anyone he designates as "evil" with all of the high-tech
 military might at his disposal.

 But in the long run none of that will be enough. No matter how many
 witnesses to his crimes Ariel Sharon orders murdered, awareness of those
 crimes will continue to spread; more people today are willing to talk
 about Sharon's genocide than were willing to do so five years ago. No
 matter how many cruise missiles George Bush fires at Iraqis or Iranians
 or others who won't knuckle under, hatred against the United States and
 Israel will only grow, and patriots everywhere who value the freedom and
 independence of their people will come to see America as the greatest
 threat to that freedom and independence. No matter how often the
 controlled news media denounce martyrs like Wafa Idris as "terrorists,"
 more and more people everywhere will understand who the real terrorists
 are. No matter how often George Bush denounces uncooperative patriots in
 other countries as "evil," more and more people around the world will
 know that it is he and his associates and the Jews for whom they work
 that are really evil. No matter how many new laws are passed forbidding
 people from criticizing Jews or exposing their lies, under the guise of
 outlawing "hate," more and more young people everywhere will see the
 Jews for the deceivers and corrupters and destroyers that they are.

 Part of the reason that the Jews and their camp-followers will fail is
 Wafa Idris.

 And part of the reason is that it's harder for them to keep secrets now
 than it was 50 years ago. Fifty years ago I might have had all sorts of
 important information, but it would have been much more difficult for me
 to share that information with you. There was no Internet, and generally
 the media of mass communication were accessible only to the very
 wealthy. Now I am able to distribute information and ideas to you and to
 the public through a dozen different media: through leaflets and
 stickers and pamphlets and posters and hundreds of books and other
 printed materials, and through recorded telephone messages, and through
 music and video compact discs and tapes, and through AM and shortwave
 broadcasting, and through the Internet.

 Part of the reason they will fail is arrogance. The Jews have never been
 more arrogant and obnoxious than they are today. They believe that it is
 no longer necessary for them to be cautious. The politicians who take
 orders from them seem to believe the same thing. They believe that they
 can do anything they want and then lie their way out of it if they're
 caught. They believe that as long as they have the baseball fans and the
 Sally Soccermoms and the mass media on their side -- as long as they can
 count of the votes of the lemmings and the support of the Jews -- it
 doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about them. Remember Bill
 Clinton, who thought that he could lie and charm his way out of
 anything? Remember George Bush's September 11 lie that America was
 attacked only because "Osama bin Laden hates our freedom," and that the
 attack certainly had nothing to do with the U.S. support of Israel's
 aggression in the Middle East? The Jews and the politicians don't expect
 intelligent people to believe their lies. All they care is that the
 lemmings believe them. But believe me, in the long run it does matter
 what intelligent and responsible and honest and patriotic people
 believe.

 And part of the reason is that the danger to you and to me and to the
 whole world of letting the Jews and their gangster underlings continue
 to run wild, bombing nations into submission, replacing governments that
 refuse to take orders, passing laws to stifle any criticism of their
 behavior, destroying populations and cultures with their insane
 immigration policies, greedily grabbing for more and more control,
 poisoning the minds and souls of young people everywhere with their
 television propaganda, and lying about everything -- the danger of all
 this is more apparent now than it ever was, more imminent, more
 threatening. In the past we all tended to ignore it, to put off doing
 anything about it as long as we could, but there is a growing
 understanding that we can't continue to put it off and evade the
 consequences. We must act against the Jews and the gangsters. September
 11 helped to convince us of that.

 We are in for some unpleasant times. The fighting will be dirty on both
 sides. There will be no Geneva Convention rules. The gangsters will
 claim that their opponents, being "evil," are not entitled to humane
 treatment. There will be more torture and more shooting of unarmed
 prisoners. The sort of cold-blooded murders carried out by the U.S.
 military at Uruzgan, near Kandahar, two weeks ago will become much more
 common and will be justified by the Bush gang and their successors on
 the basis that the people who were shot were "evil." Indeed, we wouldn't
 even have heard about the January 24 Uruzgan massacre if Bush's troops
 hadn't made a mistake and accidentally slaughtered their own
 collaborators. And no matter how atrocious things become the yahoos will
 continue to wave their flags and do what they're told.

 Yes, things will be very nasty for a while, and much that is good will
 be lost. But ultimately the Jews and their collaborators will be
 destroyed, and there will come a time to begin rebuilding. We will build
 a saner, cleaner, more beautiful world. Let's begin preparing for that
 now. Let me hear from you.

 Thanks for being with me again today.