On Sat, 27 Apr 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>So if your P2P application is IPv6 compatible, you can get a semi
>permanent IPv6 IP automatically from a server, and thereafter do peer to
>peer, just as if you were full, no kidding, on the internet.

This nicely solves the problem with NATs, true. However, most firewalls I
know are there for security reasons. Those will likely be adapted to work
for 6to4 as well. The transition period will likely see some cracks where
p2p can work, but I suspect those will be closed in due course.

Sampo Syreeni, aka decoy - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED], tel:+358-50-5756111