--
On 21 May 2002 at 15:03, Meyer Wolfsheim wrote:
> NAI is now taking steps to remove the remaining copies of PGP
> from the Internet, not long after announcing that the company
> will not release its fully completed Mac OS X and Windows XP
> versions?

Not a problem -- we have too many communication encryption
programs already.  Still a bit weak on disk encryption programs,
and of course, we have no transaction software.

We may suspect that someone is leaning on the big boys not to
provide encryption to the masses, but if so, it is a bit late.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     X6j99VDvTvGmFGh1D3CQg9dK9SHeYpD48/ZPZgHz
     4BH3f/B8/u/XrQuUz6UmSd7Vb0Xyl7FKwywwFfFdN