--

Ben Laurie wrote:
> Why would I want to sign a message to this list?

Then all the people who read this list, were they to receive a
communication from you, they would know it was the same Ben
Laurie who posts to this list.

Of course, if you were in the habit of posting suggestions to
this list that you break the law, this might be a bad idea, but
to the best of my recollection, you do not.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     camCoW1VxLtKI1Q8U87Pid9dPFLuYKXqZMqDPd6y
     4BIPT6xmk2CLc9m90mQsQOrs/2issShK6u9NJ42zf