On Monday, December 9, 2002, at 10:48  AM, Tyler Durden wrote:

In a state where Crypto is not resisted (OK, there probably aren't a lot of these...perhaps in Europe or Canada?), Crypto "defaults" to the above.
You really need to get up to speed on this issue if you think either the nations of Europe or Canada are more tolerant of crypto than the U.S. is. The archives have much material, findable with Google in most cases.

This is essentially the view I had coming in, and its basically the view I have now, except I am thinking I should start finding the time to write some code!
That sounds good.

--Tim May
"They played all kinds of games, kept the House in session all night, and it was a very complicated bill. Maybe a handful of staffers actually read it, but the bill definitely was not available to members before the vote." --Rep. Ron Paul, TX, on how few Congresscritters saw the USA-PATRIOT Bill before voting overwhelmingly to impose a police state