*** This is not Spam - removal instructions at the end of the message ***

Get $20,000 through PAYPAL !!!

And get a free e-book and a free auto responder for reading this
message! (Links at the end)

Hi,

I could use a FREE $20,000 for Christmas- could you ??

Follow the very simple instructions below and in a few days you should
have around $20,000
as the response rate will be HUGE due to the tiny investment required and
the MASSIVE
potential. We believe the return rate is currently as good as 80% !

You could do this as often as you like, I'll explain how simple it is.

Log into your paypal account, and send $10 dollars to :-

NEXT DUE :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Who is currently the next person in line. Select "service" as payment type
and put "Add me to mailing list"
in the subject line.

You can open a paypal account (AND get a $5 bonus for doing it !) at

https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=VL34EYAFMVSQL

Next, move this address :-

PENDING :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

up into the "NEXT DUE" slot and put your own e-mail address into the
"PENDING" slot.
Now send the mail to as many prospects as you feel appropiate. Having
done this once,
you'll see how easy it is. ONLY SEND $10 to the FIRST person on the
list. And DON'T cheat !

If you cheat and then send to 50 prospects with yourself in NEXT DUE, you
might see $200.
If you follow the instructions correctly, then in ONE or TWO days (it's fast!)
you should recieve donations from around 2000 people ! $20,000 !

With only 2 names in your branch you can expect it to happen VERY quickly
!

You may do very well, you may only do reasonably well, but you KNOW you
will
get your ten dollars back !!

That's only ONE reply from around 25000 with your name in "NEXT DUE",
isn't it ?

What would happen if you mailed 500 prospects ?

You can do this again, and again, and again........

AGAIN, DO NOT CHEAT. IF YOUR "BRANCH" is BROKEN YOU WON'T
GET ANYTHING NEAR THE RETURN !!

This is not a chain letter. You can refer to title 18, Section 1302 of the
Postal and Lottery Code.

Please add your comments before resending !

:- YOUR comment here......

:- This is great! Small investment, excellent return! It's my second time
around!!!

:- I'll take a chance, I trust my optin safelist.

:- $10, I figure what the heck. At the very least I will get my $10 back.

:- $10 ! I'm game !

:- This does work. I signed in and I'm nobodys fool !!

:- I've done one of these before and although I only got $9260 back, for $10
down WOW!

:- Lets go for it. When it works, I will be a happy camper!!

:- This is great :)

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!

Your FREE e-book: http://www.fastebook.com/cgi-
bin/pub/demo/get.cgi?p=1

------
Go here for your free auto responder: http://gmt101.com   Use referrer
code 100220938.

*** Although we only send out such offers on an occasional basis, you can remove
yourself from this
mailing list at no cost to you by sending a blank email with "remove" in the subject
line to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ***